As the weather warms up it seems the invitations to various soirees seem to warm up too. No one likes to arrive to a party empty handed so we have put together a gift guide of some of our favorite items. Your hostess will surely be thrilled with any of these gifts.
- Every woman loves flowers, especially a unique bouquet that smells sweet! Image via.
- Vino never let any body down... A Sauvignon blanc is a safe bet or our crisp Rosé for these warmer months.
- These kitchen towels are hand woven on ancient looms and feel heavenly soft yet are incredibly durable. Find them at Mungo.
- Exotic tea blends are gaining popularity and are a fun gift. Find this soft wild berry blend at The Tea Merchant .
- Our favorite ceramicist Sue Weston makes beautiful pieces with unique glazes, our kitchen is full of her pottery. Perhaps a pitcher or a large salad bowl, extra points if you make a salad to share!
- Kinfolk knows how to host the perfect lunch, dinner party, high tea and even a crafty workshop. This book is full of incredible recipes and inspiration for how to be the best host & hostess ever.
- This homemade jam recipe is delicious and put in a nice jar with a pretty label will make it an extremely thoughtful gift.
- A black cheese board to make those special cheeses pop, gift this to the hostess who's meals are just as visually beautiful as the food is delicious.